Perform Group Plc Acquires 51% Shareholding in Mackolik

Perform Group plc (“Perform”), the global market leader in the distribution and commercialization of sports content across connected digital platforms, announced the acquisition of 51% shareholding in including, and

Perform agreed to pay 40.8 million Turkish Lira (TRY) (£14.6 million) for 51% majority stake In addition, Perform will acquire the remaining 49% for cash, based on an agreed ten times multiple calculation of the average full year audited EBITDA results of the business for the years ending 31 December 2014 and 2015 weighted 25% and 75% respectively, with maximum additional consideration payable in March 2016 of up to £60.4 million.

Aventio formerly the technology investment banking team at Odin Financial Advisors) advised Mackolik’s shareholders throughout the transaction process assisting in management of a competitive sell-side auction, identifying and contacting investors, transaction structuring, orchestration of the due diligence process, and negotiations of definitive transaction documentation. Transaction was completed six months after Aventio was retained by Mackolik’s shareholders.

Clientmackolik.comDateJune 2012